- We are a welcoming, progressive Christian community in the Lutheran tradition.
- We welcome inter-faith and ecumenical dialogue and experiences.
- We understand and celebrate the compatibility of religion and science.
- We love and welcome children, striving to make their church experience positive.
- As a congregation on a spiritual journey, we welcome your doubts and questions, your insights and experiences, without pretending to have all the answers.
- We take the scriptures seriously, not necessarily literally. We believe the scriptures proclaim truth and are filled with a variety of types of literature. They are not to be understood as simply an historical document or rulebook. Together, the scriptures tell us of God's presence with humanity since the beginning.
Inspired and empowered by God we seek justice, peace and
inclusion for all creation.
- We put God first in thought and action following Christ’s example.
- We foster life-long spiritual growth and share our spiritual resources with the community.
- We create a vibrant and inclusive community by opening our hearts and doors with compassion and courage.
- We love, serve, and care for all God’s creation.
- We make decisions through prayerful consideration of our actions and their consequences.
Meet the Staff
Rev. Inga Oyan Longbrake
Pastor - October 1, 2018
She has a passion for gospel proclamation, creative ministry, and taking on the challenge of being church in new ways for this new time.
Pastor Inga and her husband Wil have a little girl named Lucy and a dog named Charlie Brown (yes, unintentionally starting a Peanuts gang of their very own).
Contact Pastor Inga
Director of Music
Eric is a native of Kansas but spent more than 12 years as a professional accompanist in the Detroit Public School system. He has toured with school choirs in the United States and abroad. He has a love for musical theater and has a broad background playing for shows as well as producing musical reviews. On top of that he is also the pianist for the Colorado Academy Spring musical, so he brings a broad musical background to our congregation.
He currently works for the City of Denver. He is an IT geek and pursues a degree. On his iPod, you can find Techno, Rachmaninoff, and contemporary Christian music. Eric believes in having fun and in motivating people through music.
Leah is our very part-time volunteer coordinator. She was born and raised in Minnesota and met her husband Ken in college. They have two adult children and four grandchildren. She started her career teaching language arts in kindergarten and first grade but felt a calling to youth and education ministry.
She likes reading, gardening, the Everly Brothers, and playing with children and she is a firm believer that the Vikings one day will do it!
She is an important part of our staff. She is very interested in re-educational theology and spirituality groups. She believes in God's gifts of teamwork and networking.
Meet the Council
President - Roger Miller
Vice-president - Sue Edwards
Treasurer - Jim Bonham
Secretary - Sue Wainess