Click on the video for worship: Second Sunday of Epiphany, January 17, 2021.
- While our building remains closed, we offer ONLINE WORSHIP.
- We may gather separately, but we trust the Spirit connects and unites us.
- Check here for links to worship and updates.
God's Peace to you!
Grace and peace to you. In the uncertain circumstances of this moment, we are working hard to make the best decisions for our faith community and to aid in slowing the spread of coronavirus. To that end, we plan to continue online worship through the beginning of 2021. We hope to resume in-person gatherings in late-spring 2021 but will monitor the situation and make different decisions as warranted, just as you are all having to do. In the meantime:
1. Online worship will be posted here by 9:30AM on Sunday mornings if not before.
2. Please let us know if you have become ill or have need. We very much want to care for you if you need our support. We also want to have the best information possible at the church. Keep praying and staying in touch with each other!
3. Offerings may be made to Messiah online safely at the link below using PayPal.
Thank you, friends, and God's abundant blessings. -Pastor Inga
Our worship is Lutheran liturgy shaped by ancient practices as well as newer traditions, full of scripture, prayer, holy communion, song, and music. We include persons of all ages in our worship time, and we address the issues of today honestly and with hope. Sunday School and Adult Forum also happen each week.
Welcoming You, Wherever You Are on the Journey of Faith
Our building is imposing but inside you will find a community of people who call this place their church home, caring for one another and for the world around them. Multi-generational, we worship as newborns and nonagenarians. We sing together, pray together, explore the Word of God together, and live in the mystery of a God who is in, with and under all that is.
We believe that scripture is true and to be taken seriously, but not always to be understood literally. We participate in an ancient form of worship that is not dull and distant but speaks to the deepest places of our hearts and connects us with Christians throughout time and space.
We believe that God does not discriminate and neither do we. All are welcome in this place we call our church home. We would be privileged to have you join us for worship on Sunday.
Sunday worship at 9:30 a.m. Come and see!
Come to worship each week and discover more about Jesus and about yourself as beloved of God and disciple of Christ.